Topics will Include
- BBL (BroadBand Light)TM
- Master the Fotofacial!
- And More!
Master Dr. Bitter’s BroadBand Light™ Treatment Techniques
Learn advanced techniques on treating vascular lesions, pigment, acne, and many other skin conditions with Sciton BBL™.
Join Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr. for a full-day preceptorship where he will share his latest insights, innovative techniques, and treatment pearls.
After the hands-on training, all participants receive the following:
- Certificate of Master Training in BBL
- Photos and Instagram with Dr. Bitter to promote your practice and expertise
- Training manual of powerpoint with settings, patient handouts, settings sheet, recording sheet of treatments
- And much more!
- The FotoFacial® procedure with BBL to correct nearly all skin conditions
- Learn Dr. Bitter’s Forever Young BBL™ protocols for delaying skin aging and keeping skin healthy.
- Clear Acne and Scars with Dr. Bitter’s Forever Clear BBL™ protocols
- Learn new and unique applications of BBL SkinTyte™ Treatments including face, body, and combo treatments
- Dr. Bitter’s Wrinkle Settings for no downtime wrinkle improvement
- Learn to expertly treat all skin types including FitzPatrick 3-6, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, melasma with BBL
- Dr. Bitter’s BBL™ + Halo™ & Halo Pro Advanced combination protocols for skin rejuvenation of skin types 1-6
- Learn to address skin conditions from a Dermatologist perspective
- Learn successful consult techniques for lifelong happy patients and word of mouth referrals
- “Excellent program – excellent presenter!” – DZ, Waconia, MN
- “Following Dr. Bitter’s FotoFacial protocol has increased my business. I thank him for sharing his wealth of knowledge to help others!” – AS, Cedar Park, TX
- “Dr. Bitter is a great teacher and does a wonderful job explaining. His approach is easy to follow and regardless of how many treatments I’ve done, I always walk away learning more from him each time I see him speak!” – AC, Bloomington, IN
- “I have been meaning to drop you a note to let you know how much I appreciated your Sciton BBL Preceptorship in NYC last month. I now feel so much more mastery in treating patients with the BBL! Thanks again!” – Mark H. Schwartz, MD, FACS
Please arrive at 9:30 for breakfast and registration.
Booking Info at DoubleTree by Hilton, Campbell
For Dr. Bitter’s Room Block rates:
DoubleTree by Hilton: https://bit.ly/34pSbJW
Group Name: Dr. Bitter
By Phone: 1-800-222-8733 & request the code “DBB”
Deadline for reservations: December 27, 2019
Airport: San Jose Airport, 10 miles