Dr. Bitter Jr, introduces our latest revolutionary new technologies from InMode Aesthetic Solutions.
InMode Aesthetic Solutions produces advanced technologies for today’s most sought-after aesthetic procedures. Radiofrequency, laser, and pulsed light technologies are among the types of lasers made by InMode to produce revolutionary aesthetic results. Dr. Patrick Bitter, Jr., board-certified dermatologist and pioneer of the acclaimed FotoFacial procedure, uses InMode technology to give his patients the attractive and youthful results they desire.
InMode lasers can do the following:
- Treat skin discoloration
- Remove unwanted hair
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Restore skin complexion
- Eliminate cellulite
- Improve body shape
- Soften and smooth the skin
Dr. Bitter uses the following InMode devices to produce aesthetically pleasing results. Each treatment can be customized to address your needs, and multiple treatments may be combined for even better results.
BodyFX™ uses radiofrequency energy, suction coupled negative pressure, and deep tissue heating to reshape the body. This treatment is a non-invasive solution that can reduce cellulite and improve body shape without liposuction or other invasive surgeries.
- What It Treats: BodyFX improves body shape and the appearance of cellulite. Most often, BodyFX is used on the abdomen, hips, love handles, and thighs.
- The Procedure: BodyFX is non-invasive and feels like a warming, pulling sensation as the RF energy heats the tissues and the vacuum and energy pulses rework your body shape. Eight weeks of weekly sessions are recommended for optimal results.
- Recovery and Results: There is no downtime after treatment with BodyFX. Patients may notice redness and warmth for a few hours in the treated area. Gradual improvements can be observed after just a few treatments and reveal softer, smoother skin.
Before & After Photos
Diolaze™ uses a diode laser beam to target hair follicles from the root, remove unwanted hair, and prevent future hair growth. This comfortable, safe, and effective treatment can treat large areas so that patients can receive a quick and convenient treatment nearly anywhere on the body.
- What It Treats: Diolaze may be used to eliminate body hair from the legs, arms, chest, back, stomach, shoulders, neck, chin, bikini area, sideburns, and other areas.
- The Procedure: Treatment with Diolaze is non-invasive, virtually painless, and quick. Most patients need four to six treatments for the best results.
- Recovery and Results: After a few sessions, patients will quickly notice a significant reduction in the growth of hair. Eventually, the treated area(s) will be smooth and hair-free.
Forma and Forma Plus
Forma™ uses radiofrequency energy to improve skin contraction and skin elasticity by stimulating new collagen formation. Patients of all skin types who have wrinkles, signs of aging, or sun damage can use Forma for natural-looking results.
- What It Treats: Forma targets the deep layers of the skin to improve skin elasticity all over the face and body. Common treatment areas are the forehead, eye area, nasolabial folds, jowls, neck, upper arms, thighs, and abdomen.
- The Procedure: Forma uses a non-invasive approach to smooth and tighten the skin with precise technology. The treatment is painless and has no downtime. Most patients should have weekly treatment sessions for six weeks.
- Recovery and Results: After treatment, patients may have slight redness in the treated area for a few hours. No downtime is needed, and after a few treatments, improvements in skin tone, elasticity, and smoothness can be observed.
Forma Plus uses fractionated radiofrequency energy to improve skin tone by stimulating collagen production. After treatments with Forma Plus, patients of all skin types can have smoother and more youthful skin.
- What It Treats: Forma Plus effectively treats skin laxity and evens out textural irregularities so that the skin becomes smoother, tighter, more toned, and more even. Common treatment areas include the upper arms, thighs, abdomen, back, and knees.
- The Procedure: Treatment with Forma Plus is non-invasive and feels like a hot stone massage. Weekly treatment sessions are recommended for six to eight weeks to achieve the best results.
- Recovery and Results: There is no downtime associated with Forma Plus treatments, only the possibility of slight redness in the treated area. This will subside within a few hours and will not affect your ability to return to normal activities. The best results are seen after a series of treatments and will reveal smoother and tighter skin.
Forma and Forma Plus Videos
Fractora™ uses fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing technology to reduce wrinkles, slow the effects of aging, and restore a youthful appearance so that you look and feel younger.
- What It Treats: Fractora can treat areas in need of skin renewal and is most often used on the face. Specific areas that can benefit from Fractora treatments are the eyelids, forehead, cheeks, mouth area, and neck. Additionally, areas of the body with wrinkles, discoloration, or acne scars can also be treated with Fractora.
- The Procedure: Fractora is minimally invasive. It uses radiofrequency energy to heat the skin and a matrix of micro-pins to resurface the skin, revitalize collagen, and improve your complexion. Patients typically need between one and six treatment sessions to achieve their goals.
- Recovery and Results: Patient downtime after Fractora treatment is minimal, and makeup can be applied after one or two days. Small lesions can be seen after a few days, and slight redness may persist for up to a week after treatment. Patients should moisturize the treated area and avoid sun exposure to protect their skin. Visible results are seen immediately, with results becoming more noticeable after two weeks. Results will improve for up to three months after treatment.
Before & After Photos
Lumecca™ uses powerful intense pulsed light (IPL) technology to treat skin pigmentation and vascular lesions. With just one or two treatment sessions, Lumecca can improve age spots, sun damage, rosacea, freckles, and vascular lesions such as spider veins and port wine stains.
- What It Treats: Lumecca can treat areas of skin discoloration all over the body. Some of the most commonly treated areas include the face, neck, hands, arms, legs, and décolletage.
- The Procedure: Lumecca provides a comfortable, quick, and safe treatment that improves skin appearance, texture, and tone. One to three sessions is all that may be needed to produce satisfying results.
- Recovery and Results: After treatment with Lumecca, patients may have redness and a warm sensation in the treated area for about one hour. The treated pigmented spots may appear to darken for 24 to 48 hours, but they will then flake off over the following week. For vascular lesions, the vein will slowly disappear after a few days. Results can be seen in as fast as one or two days and will improve over two weeks.
InMode’s RFAL (Radio-Frequency Assisted Lipolysis) uses an insertion port to achieve surgery-like results. RFAL is a non-excisional procedure that helps the skin to contract so that the treated area appears tighter and more toned.
- What It Treats: RFAL treats skin laxity, especially for those who have significant issues with skin elasticity.
- The Procedure: An electrical current is sent from the tip of the cannula through the external electrode that is placed on the surface of the skin. This focuses the energy on contracting the fibrous septa and maximizing fat coagulation.
- Recovery and Results: With no scalpels or incisions, patients have no pain and a quick healing process. RFAL causes the skin to contract so that it appears dramatically tighter and firmer. No surgery is necessary to produce surgery-like results.
Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Patrick Bitter, Jr. is renowned for his expertise and skill in anti-aging treatments for the skin and body. Dr. Bitter uses InMode treatments to help patients achieve desirable results and a more attractive and youthful appearance.
Schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Bitter to experience these benefits firsthand. Call our office at (408) 358-5757 or fill out our online contact form to book your appointment today.