Long, beautiful lashes frame the eyes and enhance your most soulful feature. For some women, their eyelashes lack the length, volume, and fullness they desire. Eyelash extensions are cumbersome, time-consuming, and occasionally unsanitary. Dr. Bitter offers LATISSE® to his patients who want enviable, full lashes.
People seeking LATISSE are likely to identify with one or more of the following:
- Naturally short eyelashes
- Light-colored eyelashes
- Sparse eyelashes
- Anxiety disorders (like trichotillomania) have robbed you of beautiful, full lashes
- You’ve spent too much time and money on false eyelashes
- Inadequate lashes prevent your eyes from standing out and appearing vibrant
LATISSE is an FDA-approved treatment for eyelash hypotrichosis (inadequate eyelashes). It is a prescription treatment that patients apply once daily across the base of their upper eyelashes to achieve darker, fuller, and longer lashes. Visible results can be seen in as few as eight weeks, with fully visible results by 16 weeks.
- Provides a permanent, long-term solution
- Saves money in the long run when compared to false eyelashes
- Produces darker lashes without the use of makeup
- Allows you to avoid the embarrassment is misapplied eyelashes
The results of LATISSE can be fully seen at 16 weeks, and the results are permanent for as long as you continue to apply the treatment. Eyelashes generally revert to their natural state a month after stopping LATISSE treatment.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Patrick Bitter, Jr., today and see how LATISSE can help you achieve longer, thicker, darker eyelashes. Contact our office by calling (408) 358-5757 or by filling out our online contact form.